Take centre-stage in this epic annual event and let the rhythm of Rio take over. Don an elaborate costume and samba your way through the non-stop action as you get swept up in the energy and euphoria of the biggest party on earth. Witness the festivities reach their dizzying climax, join the conga line with the locals, move and shake among the drum-fuelled street festas and revel in the magic celebration of life. With a mix of festival-specific activities and iconic Carnival experiences – you don’t want to miss the party of a lifetime.
- Rio de Janeiro - Welcome dinner
- Rio de Janeiro - Samba Club visit
- Rio de Janeiro - Christ the Redeemer
- Rio de Janeiro - Sugarloaf Mountain
- Rio de Janeiro - Bloco experience
- Rio de Janeiro - Sambodrome (Seating in sector 11)
- Perfect your samba steps at a local club and learn how to blend in with the Carioca crowds, a great introduction for your first night in this pulsating city.
- Witness a parade of elaborate floats and costumes as samba dancers show off their moves in the Sambadrome – a party that stretches well into the early hours.
- Leave the guidebook at home and get to know the rhythms of Rio on a city tour of the top sites. See Christ the Redeemer up close and soak up sweet views from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Be a part of the biggest stage in the world – don a costume and take part in the parade – dancing your way down the Sambadrome runway, a truly once in a lifetime experience.
- Experience the best of Carnival under the safe and knowledgeable guidance of your expert leader. They’re on hand to make sure you have a hassle-free, fun-filled adventure!